Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Your love is relentless....and I'm glad for it!

"Your love is relentless and I'm glad for it,
your love is relentless and if not for it, I'd perish for sure, if not for it!"

I simply could not get this tune out of my head this morning from David Crowder's CD "Church Music". It is my mantra this week. Only a handful of people know what God did in our home this week....it was simple, yet profound. I would love to share what He did in it's entirety but that is Seann's testimony and I know that when the Lord leads him to, he'll share it. However, I can share the portion that belongs to me.....I had no choice but to put my faith in God and believe that He sees the much bigger picture. I had to trust the God that spoke the world into existence, that parted the Red Sea, brought the dead back to life, healed the sick, brought demons out of the afflicted, opened up the womb of the barren....the list is endless....why do we struggle to trust a God that is capable of so much! Let me suffice it to say that I am simply overwhelmed by the Healer's relentless love for me!

You can listen to David Crowder's song, "Birmingham" here



4 comments:

Barbara said...

How wonderful when God moves in that kind of way. We might not know the situation, but we understand that feeling. When God moves in that way....it is overwhelmingly wonderful!

Can't wait for your son to share it.

Barb said...

It will never cease to amaze me at how He moves within all of our lives. It is incredible and each testimony shared about his amazing grace, seals our faith ever greater. I don't know what He did...but since He's GOD...I KNOW IT MUST HAVE BEEN GOOD! PRAISE HIM!

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

LisaShaw said...

Praising GOD for all that He's done and is doing in your family dear one. Love you.